Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Mom, Dad and I celebrated the 4th by going out on our friends', John and Rebecca, boat. It was a super fun ride, going over waves and seeing the city from the water. I can't wait to go again!

John even let me drive the boat for awhile!


There were a ton of other boats out that day! They probably stayed to watch the fireworks later that night. How fun!

These people brought their own pool!

Thanks, John and Rebecca, for a great day out!

In case you are wondering whether we stayed to watch the fireworks, I've gotta be honest... no, we didn't. We went home so I could take a nap and then hung out at home that night and played our new Wii (a graduation present to Dad from Oma and Opa!). It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Soo cute. Nice job driving the boat Jonah. Sounds like a fun day. I remember the last time I was on a boat with your mom on the 4th of July (hehehe), fun times.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

How much fun!!! Pretty cool to be able to drive a boat at such a young age, pretty sure Jonah is amazing! I know I say this all the time, but your pics really make me miss the northwest. Great pictures.

Karin Hopkins said...

I love being out on a boat! Too fun!