Monday, July 14, 2008

Bastille Day at Jamison Square Park


This past weekend Portland celebrated Bastille Day at Jamison Square Park so Mom, Dad and I went dowtown to partake in the festivities. I had lots of fun playing in the water at the park and listening to the music. I also loved riding the street car from downtown to the Pearl district, which is where the festival was taking place.

I was showing everyone where the water came from. :)

They had a few French cars at the festival. Pretty neat, huh?

After we walked around the park we decided to stop at Starbucks to get ourselves a couple frappuccinos. Dad even gave me a sip of his. At first I asked for a sip of 'milk.' Then after I tried it I asked for a sip of 'ice cream.' I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew I liked it! FYI, Dad is always the one who shares his coffee. Mom thinks I'm much too young. :)

I can't wait to go back again! What a fun park!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

You guys do such fun stuff together! Jonah is going to have some great memories when he gets older.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

So I don't even know what Bastille Day is...does that make me uneducated? Probably! I have to say you guys do some pretty fun stuff as a family. I feel boring reading all about your fun!