Monday, October 08, 2007

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch


Well, we did brave the weather on Saturday and headed out to the pumpkin patch on Sauvie Island. It was cold, but Mom and Dad bundled me up real good so I kept pretty toasty. We went with my uncle Bill, grandma Jane, aunt Mary, Marisa, Brian, and Bodhi. The pumpkin patch had a ton of fun stuff to see and do, so I think we will definitely go again in the future! We saw some real life animals in their animal barn, got to go on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch where I picked out my own pumpkin to take home, and there was a hay pyramid that I got to play on with Dad. Oh, and the best part of the trip... going to Starbucks afterward for a pumpkin spice latte! Here are a couple fun pictures from the day. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow, it looked so cold! I'm livin' it up down here in CA... although I was missing Washington this summer when it was in the 80's there and over 100° here. Such cute pictures, especially the family ones. ♥ I can't wait to go to the patch this week with Karin & her little munchkins. :-)