Thursday, March 12, 2009

Water Resouce Center


I recently visited a new (and free!) play area at the Water Resource Center in Vancouver, WA. I went there with my friends, Dane and Caden. I had fun playing with all the fun toys and then got to check out some other fun exhibits they had there. I think I liked looking at the big fish tank best. Mom forgot her memory card for the SLR, but had her little camera to snap a few photos for you to see.
Here I am playing with the magnetic bug board.

Another fun toy.

I loved looking at the butterflies in this exhibit. You can make their wings flap!

I got to watch this lady working on the fish tank. I'm not sure what she was doing, but I was mesmerized.

Here we all are checking out the fish in the fish tank. Sorry, but I don't think you can see any fish in the photo.

All the boys again.

Afterward, we went to lunch at a bagel shop that has a play area. I love bagels. Don't you?

1 comment:

Susanne said...

That looks like a fun place! One thing I miss about Vancouver/Portland is that there are so many awesome things to do. Cute pictures! And I LOVE the one at the top left of your blog! :-)