Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Thomas Day Out


As part of my birthday gift from Mom and Dad, I got tickets to Thomas Day Out. I have been talking about seeing Thomas ever since my birthday and was thrilled when the day finally arrived. I went with Mom and Nana, Kate, Sara and Grandma Jill. We went on a night when hardly any other kids were there and basically had the run of the place. Of course, I was totally thrilled when Thomas pulled up and it was time to climb aboard. Here are a few photos from our fun day.

On the shuttle bus to the train station. :)

Here we are with the balloon guy. I had him make me a yellow dinosaur.

I got to meet Sir Topham Hatt too!


I also got a Harold tattoo!

There was a petting zoo with all sorts of cute animals.

We had a ton of fun on the bouncy house.

The highlight of my day was meeting Thomas! The sun was so bright in our eyes, it was hard to look at the camera.

And here we are on the train, ready to go!


We got these cool 3D glasses and wore them much of the trip.

What a fun outing it was. I keep asking Mom to ride on Thomas again and she says we can go the next time he comes to town (next year). Yay! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Karin Hopkins said...

How fun!! Looks like such a cute thing to do.....and Jonah seems to have enjoyed himself!