Thursday, June 11, 2009

Turning Three



I had a fun party to celebrate my birthday, but then I had a lot of fun on my actual birthday too. Mom and I went to Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver with Kate and Sara and had lunch at a cute little gelato/panini shop.



On the evening of my birthday I went to Chevy's with Nana, Papa, Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary. I got a free meal (with ice cream) and a sombrero to take home. It was a super fun day!

At Chevy's




Here are a few photos to show how I've grown in the last three years.

Here I am as a newborn.


At One.


At Two.


At Three (more 3 year photos coming soon).


Mom and Dad are pretty proud of the accomplishments I've made this year. I sleep great in my big boy bed and have recently become toilet trained, just to name a few. Here's hoping this coming year is even better than the last!

No comments: