Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cousin Cameron Visits


We were lucky enough to have my second cousin, Cameron, visit this weekend. Cameron and his family moved from Mexico to Nampa, ID just a couple weeks ago and he came up to Portland to interview for a teaching job in Japan. Although he was only here for a short time, we had a great time during our visit with him. I especially loved having him here. Cameron has a son, Dominic, who is just a year younger than me, and so naturally he knows how to have fun with kids. I was sad for him to leave, but hopefully we'll see him again before he moves out of the states again.

We had Mom's family over for dinner while Cameron was here and later Dad broke out the Wii for everyone to play. I even got a turn with it and amazed everyone with my running and tight-rope walking skills on the Wii fit.

Sorry about the lack of pants in the next photo. I guess I didn't feel like wearing them after I had used the potty.


Thanks for coming to visit, Cameron! We hope to see you again soon!

No comments: