Friday, August 15, 2008

My Week and what I LOVE

A friend of mine wrote a blog about her family's week and included pictures of a few things she LOVES to do in a given week (at least I think that was the idea, right Susanne?). Since it looked like a fun and different way to update my blog, I thought I'd give it a shot.

I LOVE my mom and dad.


I LOVE going to the park. Mom had her 10 year h.s. reunion this past weekend and this next photo was taken at the family picnic. I didn't get to go to the main event (the picture of Mom and Dad above is from the night before), but I had fun playing at the park the next day! I especially had fun puddle jumping and was so dirty I had to take a bath before nap.


I LOVE seeing friends and I LOVE ice cream! These are my friends, Hunter and Hailey. Their mom, Mindy, came up from Texas to attend the reunion. Mom and Mindy go way back!


I LOVE my aunt Mary. This picture was not taken this week, but I did get to see my Aunt Mary a few times. She's like my other mom. :)


I LOVE Kate.


I LOVE going swimming with Mom, Kate and Sara.


I LOVE going to Nana and Papa's house and I LOVE my trains. You will rarely see me without at least one in my hand.


Well, that just about sums up my week! Hope you all had a good week too!

2 comments:

tara said...

what?? i missed the ice cream?? i'm devastated. cute pics. i especially love the one with mary because, well, he's smiling! you're doing a great job, heidi...and you look fabulous too.

Susanne said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Oh, and Gavin always has a train/car/motorcycle/any toy vehicle in his hand, too. :-)