Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer fun!

Hi all-

I've been enjoying this year's summer season and have been up to all sorts of fun things. Kate's thrown a few pool parties in her back yard and you know I was there for all of those. At first I wasn't sure about the cool water (my bath water is always nice and warm, ya know?), but I enjoyed it much better the second time around. Here's a photo of me in the sweet pool Kate owns. Yep, as you can see Mom's got me decked out in my spf shirt, hat and swim diaper, not to mention loads of sunscreen as well.

I've also been spending quite a bit of time with the fam. Mom's fam, to be exact. We've visited the Camas Burgerville, a little fast-food chain out here in the great NW, a few times recently due to the fact that they have a kid's play area equipped with a fun grill to practice my burger flipping skills and they also have a coin-operated motorcycle that I've gotten to ride on a few times. Don't tell Mom I plan to get my own someday!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

He is so cute! I love your blog. :)