Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rain, rain, go away


We did have a few bouts of sunshine a few weeks back but it must've been just a teaser because now it's just raining... and hailing... and occasionally snowing. I want to see some sun!
Okay, enough venting about that. I've still been having some fun despite our crummy weather. Last week I went to a park near Nana and Papa's house and had fun playing outside, even though it was not the best day for it. The park I visited is actually the one my mom played at all the time while growing up. It is always fun to visit a new park! I've also had lots of fun playing with Kate, even though it's needed to be indoors.

The highlight of my week was going to Kate's birthday party this past weekend. All my closest friends were there and there were balloons, bubbles and cake so I had a great time! I think my favorite part of the party was helping Kate open her presents. Kate had this great idea to make a 'wish list' on Amazon.com. It worked out pretty well for her as she got some great stuff! So, I thought I better make one too since my second birthday is just around the corner. ;)

Happy Birthday Kate!

1 comment:

Karin Hopkins said...

I hope the weather gets better for you guys up there! Its no fun being stuck inside.