Thursday, August 02, 2007

Travelling man...

I've been keeping busy these last few days visiting new friends and old. On Monday I got to meet Hunter, who you may remember me mentioning before in a blog. He was born in December and because he lives in Houston, TX, I haven't gotten a chance to meet him until now. I also got to see Hunter's sister, Hailey, and my friend, Luke, who lives in Spokane, WA now. Mom and her friends, Mindy and Tara, grew up together in Camas and so we all got together for lunch since they were all in town.

I also got to go out to Brightwood, OR to visit my new friend, Meadow. Mom, Kate, Sara and I made the drive out there to have lunch with Meadow and her mom, Jocelyn. Mom worked with Jocelyn at Family Solutions. While we were there, we walked down to the river behind Meadow's house and afterward played up in Meadow's dad's drum room. It was really fun to play with those drums!

Besides all that, we have decided it's time to move and just last week we put our cozy little condo on the market. Well, even though we only had two people come to look at the place, we got an offer this Tuesday. It looks like we'll be moving into our new Gresham townhome at the end of the month. Before the move, we are planning to visit my aunt Carrie in Seattle and also the Northcotts in Yakima. It's going to be a busy month for my family! Here are a few photos of the place. We can't wait to invite you over after we move in!


1 comment:

Karin Hopkins said...

What fun! And what a beautiful house! I hope all is well with you!