Sunday, August 05, 2007

Potluck Picnic in the Park and more...

Today the fam and I went to a little park near our place to meet up with some friends for our second annual 'Potluck Picnic in the Park.' Bodhi, Isaac, and Kate were there along with a bunch of other cool people, so naturally I had a lot of fun. Here's a photo of me trying to impress Kate under the tree. I don't think I had much luck, though, because I'm pretty sure she was later caught kissing a few of the other boys there.

A few days ago, Mom took me out to Clark Rifles, a shooting range my Grandpa goes to, as they had a 'Family and Friends' day. They had a BBQ potluck, a raffle drawing, and a penny jar guessing game (I didn't win that, by the way). I had fun meeting some of my Grandpa Anderson's shooting buddies and running around outside. Here's a photo of me with my Grandpa and the bench he donated to the gun club.



This coming Wednesday my Grandma Dyk is coming into town and I'm so excited! She's coming with us to Seattle (where I will get to ride the train for the first time!) and then we'll pick her up in Yakima the next weekend. Stay tuned for updates on these upcoming adventures...

Love,
Jonah

No comments: