Wednesday, December 12, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...


I would like to tell you about a few of my favorite things. This is certainly not an all inclusive list nor are these items in order of importance. Now that we have that sorted out, let's get on with it!
I love to play with anyone who will play with me. But, my favorite playthings? Well, 'Bear' is by far my favorite stuffed toy. In case you have not seen Bear, he is really more of a blanket with a head attached (it is hard to see him well in the picture, sorry). I *need* Bear to go to sleep at naps and at bedtime and he has a magic about him that helps in most any difficult situation.

I love trains and I love my Thomas play train. Kate and I have spent hours playing in my Thomas train, so I'm really glad Mom got it for me for my first birthday.

I also love to play with phones. I have been doing this really funny thing lately where I'll put the phone up to one ear and put my hand up on the other one I guess to sort of block out other noise while I'm trying to have a conversation with my non-existant friend on the other end of the line.

I love to play peekaboo. I especially love to pull my hands off my eyes just enough to see if anyone is looking, all the while I think I am still hidden.

And last, but certainly not least, I love my dad. I love Mom too, but Dad's are just more fun to play with. Mom's get to do all the dirty work (i.e. changing diapers, feeding me meals, taking me to the doctor, etc.). When Dad is home, all is well with the world. I hate it when he leaves to go out of town for work and sometimes in the middle of the day I'll check my parents room to see if he's home yet. I love to play with my dad.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, or at least that I have pictures of to show you. Hope you are enjoying the week. Chat with you soon!

Love,
Jonah

1 comment:

Karin Hopkins said...

Too cute! Sarah has a special kitty that she can't sleep without too. The phone thing is hilarious!