Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fun times with friends



I've been getting together with Kate a lot lately, which, of course, is fine by me! On Sunday, for example, we had Kate over to our house for dinner while her mom and dad went to dinner and a movie. We had a great time playing with my toys and sharing food. In the past I have had a hard time sharing with Kate, but I am working on getting better about that. I even gave her my beloved 'bear baby' toy, but after about a minute I decided I wanted that one back and let her have something else to play with. In the picture above it looks like we aren't having fun, but Mom just caught us at a weird moment. I had been playing peekaboo with Mom and Sara and Kate was pretty amused by it; I promise.


On Monday, Kate and Sara came over for lunch and then later that evening we went to Kate's house to play. My friend, Bodhi, was also there. I had the most fun playing peekaboo with the curtains and also had fun jammin' with Bodhi and Kate on Kate's baby grand piano.


Next week my Grandma and Grandpa Dyk are coming to town for a visit. It'll be soo good to see them again; I can't wait! I am also going to Yakima soon to see my great Grandma and Grandpa Northcott. I bet there'll be snow there so I'll be sure to have Mom snap a few photos of me playin in it. :)

No comments: