Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Fun



I've had some fun this week doing the usual Easter activities. You know, dying eggs, making cookies, etc. My favorite activity so far has been the Easter Egg hunt I got to do today. We went to the one at Blue Lake Park. I've included some photos from the week. Tonight we are having Mom's family over for an early Easter dinner. I love family get-togethers so that might top the Easter egg hunt. We'll see...

Happy Easter!





Putting the finishing touches on my Easter eggs...



I tried to eat the egg with the shell still on, but Mom finally convinced me it would be better if I took the shell off first.



Here's a photo of me in some Easter bunny ears we made at the hunt today



Getting ready for the hunt to start!



Nana was kind enough to hold my basket while I put my eggs inside.





I even met the Easter bunny.



The Easter bunny really wanted a hug, but I wasn't sure I wanted to get too close. Here's what he got.



What a fun day!

No comments: