Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday celebrations!


It was my mom's 28th birthday this past weekend and we all had a lot of fun celebrating. On Friday, Aunt Mary took us all out to McMenamins Edgefield for dinner. I didn't know what to get Mom for her birthday, so it worked out perfectly that we went there the day before as they gave me some paper and coloring crayons to draw with while we waited for our food. I colored Mom this great picture you see in the picture above. On Saturday, we went to my nana and papa's house for dinner and had pizza and pie. Yum! Then on Sunday I went and hung out with Kate while Mom and Dad went out with some friends for dinner at a local Vietnamese restaurant. And finally, on Monday we had some friends over for dinner to celebrate Mom and Fred's (that's Kate's dad) birthday. It was a super fun weekend.

Mom decided it would be a good idea to have an extra stroller at the house for those days when Dad takes the car. This way we can still get out of the house. So, she'd been looking for quite awhile on craigslist for a good deal on a baby jogger (which, by the way, are originally made in Yakima, WA) and finally found one this past weekend. It's pretty sweet!

We also went to Ikea to look at kids tables. I checked 'em all out and finally decided on a white one. I think it's pretty cool that I have my own table and chair now! Oh and in case you didn't notice, I am wearing the sweater Mom knit when she was pregnant with me. :)

Okay, now here's the video that you've all been waiting for... the video of me dancing or as we say 'wigglin' it.' Mom and Dad have been teaching me some new moves and they caught it on tape for you all to enjoy. Sorry it's a bit dark. The video was taken at Mcmenamins and the area we were seated in was not very well lit. Still, you get the idea. :)


Hope all is well.

Love,
Jonah

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Happy birthday! That video is so super cute! By the way, isn't craigslist awesome?! I love getting good deals (and selling stuff on there, too).