Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's Christmas Time!

Hello! It's been a while since my last Blog. I've just been getting so into the Holidays that there has hardly been any time for a blog!

Thanksgiving was great. Instead of going to Grandma & Grandpa Anderson's house, we decided to have them over to our house. Uncle Bill came, and took some really great photos of me (I know... I'm so photogenic). The food looked good... turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, jello salad, sweet potatos, cranberry sauce, pickles, olives, and pie. YUM! Actually, I had a little Gerber's Sweet Potato myself. Not too bad.





The next day, my parents decided they wanted to get out of the house, so they took me down to Lloyd Center for a walk. Wow was it busy! It was fun, though. My mom loves Christmas, so the day after Thanksgiving she put up the Christmas tree and other decorations. I like all the lights. Of course, Mom got some photos of me under the tree.



We decided to order holiday cards with photos on them (I saw my parents' from last year, and it was OK. But it will be better this year with me in it!). Our friend Marisa, who is pregnant with my soon-to-be friend Bodhi, took her super-sweet camera down to a little waterfall near her house and took some good family photos of us. I was a little scared because of the rushing water, but we managed to get a few good photos anyway, like this one here:



Mom wanted me to meet "Santa" so she took me downtown Camas and had my picture taken with the guy. I wasn't so sure of him... he had a fake beard and stuffing in his belly. Mom, Grandma, Sara, Kate and Kate's Grandma Jill, and I went to the big Christmas bazaar here in Portland this past week too. There were lots of cool things to look at, so Kate and I had a blast.




Well that is enough for now... I have to get back to my busy life. I hope that everything is well with you.

Love,
--Jonah

No comments: