Thursday, September 14, 2006

Zoo Trip!

Hi Friends & Family!

I have been having some pretty busy days lately!

I've riden the light-rail line, the MAX, with my parents several times lately. First we went downtown and had dinner at the Macaroni Grill and then went to Alotto Gelato for dessert, and then this last weekend we went to to zoo with Aunt Carrie and Kate and Sara. It was my first real 'date' with Kate! We had a good time hanging out with Aunt Carrie and I got to see lots of cool animals. Here are some photos from our MAX ride (I was sucking my thumb...) and Zoo trip:





Lately I've been laughing quite a bit more. I've got this new giggle, and when someone leans over me and makes funny faces, I just can't help but giggle at them for quite a while! Here are some photos of me smiling and giggling (oh yeah, one was with Kate!):



I got a new toy to play in too and I love it! It's called a "doorway jumper". It hangs in the doorway between my parents bedroom and the living room, and I can bounce up and down in it. Of course, I still like my floor gym a lot too. They are both lots of fun. Here are pictures of me on both of them:




My mom has a friend at the yarn / knitting-supply store that she goes to who made me this sweater. Looks great, huh!? I am definitely ready for fall to start.



Thanks for checking in. I hope to see all of you soon!

No comments: